Thursday, April 28, 2011

Beware of the Hat

Ahhhhh! Attack of the faux fur!
Is this hat scary or what?
After some serious primping, Ekaterina managed to shake the hat hair.
Talk about some boots made for walkin'!

Blech. Too much fur,
too much swirl....
there's too much going on!
But it somehow works on this girl.
Even the hat's doable!

I just prefer a more simple look for my dolls.


Modern, classic, sophisticated.
I also pretty much just have to throw something
together from the random pieces I have laying around!

2 comments:

  1. Do you think these ladies mind that you completely change them up sometimes? Maybe they like themselves that way....haha. just think of toy story lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never really been a hat person, but did you see the hats at the Royal Wedding?? Wow, I think just sitting behind one of those ladies wearing a hat would make me crazy. How do they even keep them on without sliding all over the place?? Some of the hats were already on the "side" of the head. It would take a LOT of straight pins to keep them anchored on. So, as far as Barbie wearing a hat - good for her - she looks lovely with the hat (but then what do you do about "hat hair" when you just want to be comfortable at a friends house and want to unpin the thing? See, hats are just trouble. . . ha

    ReplyDelete